Dec 8, 2011

Small Events

Here are a few events that have happened in the past month. 
Manfred and I at a nearby chocolate factory. Manfred has a growing habit of picking me up and taking me to random places.


 There were cows.




 And pigs. (Or "Miss Piggy" as Manfred calls them). 




 Manfred surprised me and bought me FRESH breakfast. God bless him, I was so proud.




This is a typical Sunday after church. We all bring food and partake.





 This is Gina the dog. On our way to Wittenburg where Martin Luther lived, nailed the 95 theses and died.

 The church where the 95 theses was nailed.



 Downtowne Wittenburg







 Martin Luther's home. This is also where he taught as a professor and wrote many of his sermons. We took a tour through the building and were able to see many of his original writings.








I don't like this picture. Faith chose it.


 My amazing beautiful wife. And Gina. 



 95 theses door.





 Martin Luther's grave within the church.




 Andres kindly invited us to an Audi Banquet in Leipzig. 








 There was a really awesome pool there and amazing food too. Including Kangaroo??






 That's the Kangaroo.







 No, I didn't rob the bakery. I was just sick and hungry.


 Faith and I drove this 2 little girls to a place where they ride ponies. 











 They were so stoked to have the top down in the car.


1 comment:

  1. I love your love story you share here. Adventurous and fun. Traveling the world that is awesome. God bless you cousin!

    Vanessa Hagen

    ReplyDelete