Jul 31, 2012

Familiar Places

My Mom took me out to my favorite Vegan restaurant in Upland, The Loving Hut. It is always a treat and as I would like to try everything there, I always end up ordering the same thing because I don't want to miss out on my favorite meal. Garden Chow Mein. It is the best you will ever have. I top it with as much hot chili sauce as I can handle in one sitting. I eat it and sweat. As much as I love to travel and learn about new places, there is nothing like being in the town you grew up. I didn't realize how hard it would be to leave until I actually did move far away. I guess that's just how it has to be when you start living in other places. Even if I moved back to Rancho area I would miss where we are now. I miss Germany, the Mountains, Los Angeles, Visalia and Murrieta. That's just life. But I must say, It's really cool living in so many diverse places.

We had a few minutes before my Mom had to go back to work so we ended up dropping by my old Rock Climbing gym. Hangar 18. They added a few new additions to it. My heart was pounding. Hangar was a place I went to everyday for about 2 years. Believe it or not back then I could climb the rock wall with just my hands, that's right NO FEET! I will have to wait till the baby to try to reach that goal again. 
I found that my maternity outfits will from now on be leggings and a cool top. It is the most comfortable because let me tell you, jeans don't fit anymore.
 
I really hope Everly will like rock climbing! I can't wait to start again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment