Jul 17, 2012

Everly Love, a little post for a little human

The thought of having our little girl in just 4 months or less is just insane to Joshua and I. We always talk about how crazy it will be to have her in our house or in our car. Which of course she has already been in both those places for a while now but it will be so crazy to finally get to meet her OUTSIDE the womb. I wonder what she will look like and how she will act. It's crazy to know that she will be half me and half Josh. She will also resemble some other family members and that is just so cool. I have to admit I was pretty afraid in the beginning to give birth, especially in a hospital, but the Lord has given me so much peace and I feel in control and I know that Joshua will be there right by my side. It will also be the day that we get to meet our little girl. Not just the day of pain. I still need to work on getting my body strong and doing Yoga. Everything is so much easier when I am not throwing up all the time. Feeling Evie kick is so cool and it makes everything so much more real. Joshua and I can't wait to see her and teach her. She will bring so much joy into our lives and so many others lives. The Lord is so good to bless us with this baby. I pray that she wants to follow Him every day of her life. I keep having dreams about what it is life to finally meet her and also what it's like to be a Mom. Right now she is 11 inches long and a little over a pound. I have a little less than 4 months to grow her at LEAST 4 pounds heavier. So crazy to think. This time is going to go by so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment