Jan 5, 2012

Tiny Staircases

Andres took Joshua and I to a big monument that I can't pronounce the name of. It was built to remember Napoleon being defeated. The monument is in the same spot where the battle took place. I dyed my hair a little bit darker by the way!  






It cost 6 Euros each to go inside so we didn't want to pay. We were standing near the door looking into the glass and a lady came out and handed us a ticket for three people! I am so glad she did. It was such an amazing time. 







The stairs kept getting smaller as we went up.




We went up about 300 feet with these stairs with no windows.









I honestly thought I would fly away being up there! It was so windy.










Then we drove to Leipzig and went to the city hall. They have an elevator that goes in a circle and you can step in and step out of it. Or you can stay in while it goes up, over, down, over and up again. They are illegal now but apparently THIS one was working just a few months ago. 




City Hall 



This says Martin Luther Ring but someone put a sticker on it.


There is a fountain that sprays water as high as the ceiling in this mall.



The best crepe I have ever had



The St. Thomas church where Johann Sebastian Bach is buried.







No comments:

Post a Comment