Jan 2, 2012

Christmas Eve and Day

I was asked to be an Angel in the Christmas play. I would not normally want to do this but it is a different experience in a foreign country. I had to learn the German lyrics to the song and it took me a bit longer but I learned it! It was a cute play.



Manfred and Tina!











Then we drove to Hanover and stayed with Andres parents. This is the room we stayed in. 


They had about 5 stories in the house. Including a cellar downstairs with a sauna. 









Paul the fatty



Andres parents gave Joshua and I gifts. 



That carcass on the table is a goose from Andres' lake. It was wonderful watching them all gawk over it and cut it and tear it and chew it with their teeth. haha Well, Joshua loved it. It was his first time eating goose. I went the the bathroom a few times to take a breather. 




Christmas day with my parents




Great impression of a shark dad! It looks so real with your face in the photo haha. 


I can't figure out how to post the video in the same blog as this one so I will put it up after this one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment