Feb 24, 2013

3 Months



This little girl is not a newborn anymore thats for sure. She has been doing so many things that surprise Joshua and I. Like today in Church, she was cooing and squealing at the guy behind us, sticking her tongue out, smiling and scrunching her nose at him. I turned her around to try to get her to stop then she started coughing and farting. I had to just take her out because all eyes were on HER! I laughed so hard I almost cried. Every other church service until today there wasn't so much as a peep out of her. 

She plays with my wedding ring when she eats
She can almost grab her monkey but it is more like her just smashing him into her mouth
She gets shy when she smiles and crosses her hands over her face
Her smiles are always open mouth smiles

I can't even tell you how much I am thankful for her. I get to wake up to this sweet little face every morning and see her learn and grow. 

  









No comments:

Post a Comment